This version, like the previous 2, had major changes, like Captain Major Rank V "BESTOFTHEBESTOFTHEBEST, SIR!" changes. This changelog is going to be a work in progress as I add and change pages on this wiki, but I will also make a note of what I changed on the pages to make documentation easier.
Changes thus far:
- Removed Races: Fae, Half-Breed, Demi
- Added Races: Anthromorphs, Celestials,
- Reworked Race: Grek
- Added CAS: Grit
- Reworked Skills: Aim, Strike, Cast
- Reworked Weapon Damage
Hypothetical Changes (Not Documented on Wiki)
- Added Feature: Action Compounding
- Removed Resource: Charges
- Added Resource: Aether
- ...And Many More...
This version is when I finally started noticing the trends I wanted to go with. I was able to refine a lot of things down in here from the previous speculation. On the plus side, I was able to play a good amount of games with my friends.
- Switched to a d100 roll
- Reworked Skills
- Reworked Defenses
- Reworked Attacks
- Added Demi's as a playable race
- Added Classes and Structured.
- New Class: Expert
- Added Skills: Stealth, Endurance, Willpower
Hyper Pre-Alpha V 1.0
This is the inital version. So horrifically outdated, and disjointed, and crappy.
- CAS were simple -3 to +20 bonus range.
- Classes were avaiable.
- Races were available.
- Basically, this is the version where it was a playable race.